Summer Programs FAQ
How to Apply or Register
Submit an Interest Form
For the Academic Enrichment Program: You will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions on next steps on how to:
Create your Student Application Portal Account;
Upload Required Documents, Obtain Recommendations, and Pay Application Fee, as noted on the Application Checklist in the Portal (Please see the Middle and High School Academic Enrichment FAQ page for details).
For the Young Artist and Summer Music Festival: When the registration is live, you will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions on next steps on how to:
Create your Student Portal Account;
Sign and return the Enrollment Agreement and the Statement of Expectations, and pay the tuition.
The Financial Aid application is available for Middle and High School Academic Enrichment Program students only. The priority deadline is February 11, 2022. After this date, students may still submit a Choate Summer Programs Financial Aid Application and Upload IRS documents with their application.
- What are the programs and dates?
- How much does Summer Programs cost?
- What are the deadlines?
- How is Choate Rosemary Hall planning its response to COVID-19 during Summer 2022?
- I have questions not listed here. Who do I contact?
- I have participated in Choate Summer Programs in the past. How do I apply?
- Are cell phones required?
If you have any questions about the program, please contact the Choate Summer Programs Office at (203) 697-2365 or email@example.com. Thank you.